Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Faith in Him

Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin.  God lifts you up, takes you in, and washes all the dirt off of you.  He opens you up, touches you deep inside and scoops out all the yucky stuff ... including the seeds of doubt, hate, greed, etc.  Then he carves you a new smiling face and puts his light inside you to shine for all the world to see!

Find this paragraph in one of my notebooks.  Like it.  Hope the reader will like it too.  

My second cousin stayed with me for 18 days.  That was quite long, which disturbed my original research plan during this only long holiday in a year.  Well, that's life.  Lots of unpredictable things happen and mess up your original plan.  He is an atheist.  We almost had argument about faith.  I respect his choice, but he seems to have hard time to adapt my choice.  Anyway, he will leave soon (Jan.6.2012, this Friday).  Wish him a safe trip home and bright future as he wishes!  Maybe one day he will have a better vision.  Pray for him and for the whole Chinese nation.  Money should not be all and the only driven force for life.  That's miserable.  Sigh ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment