Sunday, September 23, 2012

Recent - play with SPM and GIFT

Learned to use SPM for fMRI data analysis and GIFT for group ICA analysis.

Wrote some scripts for that.

If you're interested, please feel free to email me.

========= side story ========
9.23.2012
Afternoon

I was so scared when my laptop went to blue screen.  I took the hard disk out and use external enclosure to plug it into my desktop.  One partition became unallocated.  Jesus!  My important data were in that partition.  When I almost lost my hope, I found a free software which called testdisk (http://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/TestDisk).  It fixed the partition table of my hard disk.  My lost unallocated partition was found.  THANKS my LORD.  At the end, I saved my data.  I am very thankful for GOOGLE and whoever made this little tool (testdisk).  Otherwise, I am not sure if I can recover my data.  Cheers!  I donated a little money to the project (testdisk) for supporting their future development.  Nice job!

No comments:

Post a Comment